Blog Archive

Monday, October 11, 2010

Exploring the Neighborhood

My sister told me that in order to really get to know an area you need to walk/run/bike around.  I have only recently started running again since the craziness of our move.  I always enjoy running in new places because you never know what you'll find down a street or path.  What I have found here so far are lots and lots of hills. Here is one such hill that I found myself facing over the weekend:

Killer hill

And when I got to the top, here is the view I found:

 San Francisco Bay with the San Mateo Bridge in the back

Looking across the Bay towards Fremont

The whole vista


Not too shabby!


And it appears our camera lens has some gunk on it.  Sorry for the smudgy photos.  I'm sure it came from Christopher's whale watching/recording trip in Monterey.  Check back soon for those photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment